Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Being PC

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2005
      For everything Christian there does seem to be a pagan something for some.
      As I said, it is all in where you are coming from , where you are going and
      how you look at it. :>)))))))))))) Many shorten forms drop the "y" and
      and add "i" or so I have been told. So, a merry and happy whatever to all .

      Theodora in The Mountains

      snip