Re: [orthodox-synod] War on 2 Fronts

  • larry most
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2005
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Hristofor,
      I read that too, in the Detroit News. As James Brown
      used to sing "LIVING IN AMERICA". The older I get, the
      better it gets.
      Love in Christ,
      Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

      http://www.rctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051208/NEWS01/512080443/1006/MTCN0301