Re: Nathanael about Mark of Berlin

  • Steve Lammert
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
      <de_bonnefoi@y...> wrote:

      > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
      >
      > Who is this Nathanael?

      I'm not at all sure, but I did notice one thing:

      I clicked on his "Friends" link ...

      ... the "Friends" page is *empty*.
    • larry most
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
        GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
        Dear Fr. Mark,
        I read that page and just when you think you've seen
        it all, you see something like that. For anyone to
        slander like that, wheather he is a sub-deacon or even
        non Orthdox is without conscience. If one needed a
        definition of "Religious Porn" that would be it. I
        hope I didn't offend you.
        Love in Christ,
        Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

        --- Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap <fr.mark@...>
        wrote:

> [...]

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • Maureen Girard
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Lammert"
          <shlammert@g...> wrote:

          > --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
          > <de_bonnefoi@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
          > >
          > > Who is this Nathanael? >>
          He started out with HOCNA. Then he got smart and left them. Off
          to "Bp." Gregory he went. There were problems there and he left.
          He claims to be with ROAC but they kicked him off their listserv.
          His given name is Milton. That's all I know about "Uncle Milty."
          Maureen