Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Nathanael about Mark of Berlin

  • Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "larry most" <larrymost2002@...>
      > I wish he would
      > come on this forum and explain himself.

      Careful what you wish for....

      > --- Sergei Kalfov <skalfov1@...> wrote:
      > > Slander and libel come to mind with this clown,

      Such taunting makes it hard (but not impossible)
      to reject a demand for equal time.

      But here is the troll that started this thread:

      From: "Alexandre de Bonnefoi" <de_bonnefoi@...>

      > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
      >
      > Who is this Nathanael?
      >
      > A de Bonnefoi

      This can be fixed.
    • Steve Lammert
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
        <de_bonnefoi@y...> wrote:

        > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
        >
        > Who is this Nathanael?

        I'm not at all sure, but I did notice one thing:

        I clicked on his "Friends" link ...

        ... the "Friends" page is *empty*.
      • larry most
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
          GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
          Dear Fr. Mark,
          I read that page and just when you think you've seen
          it all, you see something like that. For anyone to
          slander like that, wheather he is a sub-deacon or even
          non Orthdox is without conscience. If one needed a
          definition of "Religious Porn" that would be it. I
          hope I didn't offend you.
          Love in Christ,
          Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

          --- Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap <fr.mark@...>
          wrote:

> [...]

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Maureen Girard
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
            --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Lammert"
            <shlammert@g...> wrote:

            > --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
            > <de_bonnefoi@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
            > >
            > > Who is this Nathanael? >>
            He started out with HOCNA. Then he got smart and left them. Off
            to "Bp." Gregory he went. There were problems there and he left.
            He claims to be with ROAC but they kicked him off their listserv.
            His given name is Milton. That's all I know about "Uncle Milty."
            Maureen