RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: Nathanael about Mark of Berlin

  • larry most
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Sergei,
      I read his "blog" and I was just amazed.What does he
      hope to accomplish, by publishing this stuff. I tried
      to respond to him, but I didn't want to set up a whole
      account, etc. so I just let it go. I wish he would
      come on this forum and explain himself. Doing stuff
      like that is so sad, it hurts everyone involved. And
      he refers to him self as Orthodox. O well.
      Love in Christ,
      Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

      --- Sergei Kalfov <skalfov1@...> wrote:

      > Zastav' duraka Bogu molitsta, lob probyot.... That's
      > an appropriate Russian
      > colloquialism to use.
      >
      > It is inappropriate for a "sub-deacon" (if he really
      > is one) to do this.
      >
      > Slander and libel come to mind with this clown, but
      > it wouldn't be worth the
      > effort to give him another minute of fame beyond the
      > 2 minutes he has
      > already...
      >
      > _____

      rthodox&w3=Orthodox+church&w4=Greek+orthodox+church&w5=Sect+of+judaism&c=5&s
      > =104&.sig=oMFUMk2JsdliHw1qOcGIxg> orthodox Orthodox

      &w3=Orthodox+church&w4=Greek+orthodox+church&w5=Sect+of+judaism&c=5&s=104&.s
      > ig=l-LTjVz2wpDt4WFh-_SuKA> Orthodox

      rthodox&w3=Orthodox+church&w4=Greek+orthodox+church&w5=Sect+of+judaism&c=5&s
      > =104&.sig=_l5sWxs7SGx9bleGIdFUFA> church
      > Greek

      x&w2=Orthodox&w3=Orthodox+church&w4=Greek+orthodox+church&w5=Sect+of+judaism
      > &c=5&s=104&.sig=lGblDStSqYHeiZatOWOrtA> orthodox
      > church Sect

      rthodox&w3=Orthodox+church&w4=Greek+orthodox+church&w5=Sect+of+judaism&c=5&s
      > =104&.sig=XvdH46YPdU8uppWYEfPR5w> of judaism
      >
      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "orthodox-synod
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orthodox-synod> " on
      > the web.

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      >

      > _____

      > removed]

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
        From: "larry most" <larrymost2002@...>
        > I wish he would
        > come on this forum and explain himself.

        Careful what you wish for....

        > --- Sergei Kalfov <skalfov1@...> wrote:
        > > Slander and libel come to mind with this clown,

        Such taunting makes it hard (but not impossible)
        to reject a demand for equal time.

        But here is the troll that started this thread:

        From: "Alexandre de Bonnefoi" <de_bonnefoi@...>

        > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
        >
        > Who is this Nathanael?
        >
        > A de Bonnefoi

        This can be fixed.
      • Steve Lammert
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
          <de_bonnefoi@y...> wrote:

          > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
          >
          > Who is this Nathanael?

          I'm not at all sure, but I did notice one thing:

          I clicked on his "Friends" link ...

          ... the "Friends" page is *empty*.
        • larry most
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
            GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
            Dear Fr. Mark,
            I read that page and just when you think you've seen
            it all, you see something like that. For anyone to
            slander like that, wheather he is a sub-deacon or even
            non Orthdox is without conscience. If one needed a
            definition of "Religious Porn" that would be it. I
            hope I didn't offend you.
            Love in Christ,
            Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

            --- Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap <fr.mark@...>
            wrote:

> [...]

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
          • Maureen Girard
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2005
              --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Lammert"
              <shlammert@g...> wrote:

              > --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
              > <de_bonnefoi@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > http://www.livejournal.com/users/sbn_nathanael/
              > >
              > > Who is this Nathanael? >>
              He started out with HOCNA. Then he got smart and left them. Off
              to "Bp." Gregory he went. There were problems there and he left.
              He claims to be with ROAC but they kicked him off their listserv.
              His given name is Milton. That's all I know about "Uncle Milty."
              Maureen