Calendar

  • balsamifera12
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
      Could someone please tell me where I can get a copy of the Church
      Calendar (with directions from the Typikon included) in
      Russian/Slavonic?

      I believe that Jordanville publishes such a thing, but so far I haven't
      been able to find a source from which to buy one.

      Thanks.

      E. Cordier
    • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
        Near San Francisco, CA you can by one in the Holy Virgin Community
        Bookstore. 26th and Geary Blvd. San Francisco.

        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "balsamifera12"