Re: [orthodox-synod] "Pre-Marital" Counseling

  • Michael Coleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Stephanos,

      I would highly recommend "Preserve Them, O Lord" by Fr. John Mack a married priest of the OCA. Each chapter has study/discussion questions and blank lines so that each person can write their own notes in the book itself. It's published by Conciliar Press.

      Michael
      St Lukes Antiochian Orthodox Church
      Garden Grove, CA

      Stephen/Στέφανος <sbuatl@...> wrote:
      My sister is planning to get married. She is interested in pre-marital
      counseling materials. She lives in a small town in Florida where a
      priest is not redily available. Anyone know of any good Orthodox
      books one should read on marriage, before getting married?

      Thank you,
      Stephanos