Help needed

  • dziyanaminich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Dear Community,

      I am writting this to ask everyone to help our monastery in
      Livingston
      Manor, NY.

      It is located on the property of an old summer resort, that was
      given
      to as a donation. Yesterday, one of the bulidings collapsed, and the
      town builing inspector gave us not even a week to take this building
      off the property. Due to very low number of members in our community
      it is imposible to cover all of the expenses. If we do not cover the
      cost, we are going to loose our church.

      I am writing to ask for your support. Please contribute funding to
      help us save this monastery.

      You may send any contribution to:
      Monk Onuphrius
      387 Benton Hollow Rd.
      Livingston Manor, NY 12758

      If you have any questions you can contact Monk Onuphrius by calling
      845-292-0765

      If can, please spread the word among everyone you know that we need
      help.

      I also ask all of you for your prayers.

      Thank you.

      May God bless you all!!!