Liturgical goods

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Dear brothers in service to Our Lord,
      brothers and sisters in Christ,

      I know that this is a late notice to go out, please forgive me. I am making a trip to Russia (November 7th) to gather items for my church. If there is anyone who is in need of either vestments, fabric, or other liturgical items please contact me personally. I will be happy to help out. I have very good resources in Russia and the prices are very good. Any proceeds benefit my parish and specifically, the decoration of our church.

      Thank you ! Father Basil