For those of you in the Greater Seattle Area next weekend....

  • Sergei Kalfov
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23 4:48 PM
      St Nicholas Russian Orthodox Cathedral will be having its 35th Anniversary
      Annual Bazaar and Russian Food Festival on Saturday and Sunday 29/30
      October. Saturday hours are 11-6 and on Sunday 12-5.

      Borscht, Pelmeni, Piroshki, Desserts, and the usual fare handcrafted by our
      Sisterhood. Arts and Crafts as well as our extensive Bookstore items will
      be available as well. Also this year, a silent auction will be held.

      All are welcome and we look forward to see all of you there!

      For more info, please visit our website - www.saintnicholascathedral.org or
      for directions http://www.saintnicholascathedral.org/directions.htm

      Sergei Kalfov