Re: A Mystery of the Internet [was: St. John - WWII]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19 6:01 PM
      > JRS: This message is a bit of a puzzle to me.

      JRS: The result of answering it becomes and even bigger puzzle.

      My reply immediately went to all 4 of the lists mentioned; but the original posting seems not
      to have.

      It turned into a bit of an accident, though, because I expected my response to go *only* to
      the two clergy lists where Fr. Seraphim's posting went. Now it has been spread to two other
      lists, the ones Fr. Valery seems to have tried to post to at the outset.

      Perhaps Fr. Seraphim was only subscribed to the two clergy lists. However, in his replies, the
      other two lists were in the "To:" address pane, and if his postings did *not* go to them, mine
      did.

      Perhaps two of the lists have some sort of apparatus, that stops messages if they have no
      text and only an attached file?

      Who knows. Live and learn.