importation agent

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Dear brothers in service to Our Lord,
      and friends in Christ,

      I am trying to locate someone how is either an importer of goods from Russia (food stuffs or other goods) or a shipping agent. In early November I will be in Russia, I need to purchase some larger church items and find a way to get them home - either by plane or by boat.

      Does anyone know of one of our people who is engaged in the ongoing importation of goods ? I need to make contacts now.

      Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has an immediate need of anything for their church please contact me as soon as possible.

      Thank you very much !

      In Christ,

      Father Basil