70 years of cooperation
- Dear List,
Among the questions that father George (Edelstein)* asks in his book
about the MP are the following ones, which are not without interest
to us, especially to those who have joined the MP:
· If the MP is the Church, how could the Church have cooperated
with the atheist government for 70 years?
· Is it possible for the MP to consecrate martyrs without
repentance before them?
· Why are all the decisions of the Russian Synod of 1917-1918
forgotten by the MP?
· Why are bishops assigned by the MP Synod but not elected?
* Zapiski Selskogo Sviashchennika [Notes of a village priest] Moscow:
RGGU, 2005. ISBN5728107486.