Re: [orthodox-synod] Bishop Alexander (Mileant) -- Schedule of Funeral Services

  • Marcel Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2005
      I will pray for his soul repose Marcel Roy.
      --- pvgol@... wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Per request of the Church Warden of the Holy Trinity
      Eastern Orthodox
      Church
      in Oxnard, CA the following message is forwarded for
      posting.

      The Pannihida and Funeral Services for Bishop
      Alexander (Mileant) will be
      conducted at Holy Trinity Eastern Orthodox Church in
      Oxnard, CA on September
      15 and 16 and are scheduled as follows:

      Pannihida, 7:30 pm, Thursday, September 15
      Liturgy, 9:00 am, Friday, September 16
      Funeral Service, 12:30 pm Friday, September 16

      The internment will take place at Holy Trinity
      Monastery in Jordanville, NY
      on September 19.

      Please check our website, _www.oxnardchurch.org_
      (http://www.oxnardchurch.org) , for updates and
      directions to Holy Trinity Eastern Orthodox Church.

      We ask for Your prayers.

      With love in Christ,
      Michael G. Avisov, Church Warden
      Holy Trinity Eastern Orthodox Church