another fr daniel

  • orthodoxchurch_sg
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
      Evlogeite!
      Does anyone know the current whereabouts of Fr Daniel Bayantoro? He
      does not appear on any clergy lists I can find. I understood that he
      was attached to S. John the Russian Mission in Ohio. Neither does he
      appear on the clergy list of Archbishop Hilarion's diocese (he who
      received him).
      God bless / Fr Daniel
    • orthodoxchurch_sg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
        Evlogeite!
        Does anyone know the current whereabouts of Fr Daniel Bayantoro? He
        does not appear on any clergy lists I can find. I understood that he
        was attached to S. John the Russian Mission in Ohio. Neither does he
        appear on the clergy list of Archbishop Hilarion's diocese (he who
        received him).
        God bless / Fr Daniel
      • Aleksandra Thompson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
          Wasn't he studying at Ohio State? I think he is the
          one who was from Indonesia and has gone back.

          --- orthodoxchurch_sg <orthodoxchurch_sg@...>
          wrote:

          > Evlogeite!
          > Does anyone know the current whereabouts of Fr
          > Daniel Bayantoro? He
          > does not appear on any clergy lists I can find. I
          > understood that he
          > was attached to S. John the Russian Mission in Ohio.
          > Neither does he
          > appear on the clergy list of Archbishop Hilarion's
          > diocese (he who
          > received him).
          > God bless / Fr Daniel

          > Yahoo! your home page

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/m.VolB/TM

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Aleksandra Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
            I just spoke to our pries who said Father may still be
            in Columbus and he has his phone etc. Do you want it?