New Group on MySpace for Orthodox Christian Friends

  • Michael Malloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      I just added a group to MySpace called "Orthodox Christian Friends."
      The intent of the group is friendly interaction between Catechumens
      and more experienced Orthodox Christians. No jurisdictional arguments
      tollerated. Normal church behavior expected. Any topic can be created
      by members.

      Here is the address:

      http://groups.myspace.com/httpgroupsmyspacecomOrthodoxChristianFriends

      Michael Malloy