Re: Use of

  • aprmih
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hmmm, that's very strange Father. I don't know what email program
      you're using (for what it's worth, I use outlook express) but at
      least the website should've worked... if you're using MS-IE. I just
      tried it:
      View -> Enconding -> More -> Unicode (UTF-8)... not that it did any
      good because... (drum roll please)...it's all greek to me!

      Alex