Ikons for mission churches

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Dear Brothers in service to Our Lord
      brothers and sisters in Christ,

      - are there any mission parishes that would like a box of assorted ikons, reproductions from Jordanville and Boston, etc. ?

      We are downsizing and making ready to decorate the interior of our small church space. I will be more than happy to donate to whoever is in need.

      Thank you!

      In XC, Father Basil