Helping bring/return people to the Orthodox Church

  • George Selinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2005
      Greetings to all,

      I have created a new e-group for those Orthodox Christians who wish to help
      people with no faith or formerly of faith to come to/return to Orthodoxy:

      If you have a friend or loved one who needs to find the road to the Church, this group is here to help you do your best. Discuss strategy, share experiences, get support, find helpful
      resources. Help stop the damage caused by secularism and moral relativism!

      Clergy and laity of all Orthodox Christian jurisdictions are equally invited
      to join.

      Thank you,

      - George.