Re: [orthodox-synod] neophyte questions

  • larry most
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Jean-claude,
      How very true. When I changed from Byzantine Rite to
      Orthodox, I couldn't believe how poorly the Priest and
      his wife were treated, BY THEIR OWN PARISHIONERS. Not
      all, but some.
      Love in Christ,
      Sub-deacon Lawrence Most

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs