Re: [orthodox-synod] Dispute over Grace (again)

  • Hristofor
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      My Orthodox friend in Finland has just written and told me that

      "This must be a misunderstanding. Communion with Lutherans would be a
      scandal. Most probably metropolitan Ambrosios has referred to the cup
      of the blessed wine (not eucharist) offered to the couple at the end
      of the wedding service. I will check this issue."