Re: Fr. Dmitri Dudko - HERE IS THE UKAZ

  • orthodoxchurch_sg
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 3 7:36 PM
      <nikitinmike@y...> wrote:

      > How many bishops compromise the Synod? There were no signatures on
      this Ukaze.

      Evlogeite!
      Please do try and follow the plot. It has already been pointed out that
      it was not the practice of the synod for Bishops to sign. The Ukaze was
      sent out on behalf of the Synod over the Secretary's signature.
      God bless / Fr Daniel
    • DDD
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4 9:43 AM
        By the way, the word is "comprise," not "compromise." I hope this is just a typo, and that you were not taking a (subtle?) pot-shot at our bishops.

        --Dimitra

        nikitin
        <nikitinmike@y...> wrote:

        > How many bishops compromise the Synod?  There were no signatures on
        this Ukaze.

        Evlogeite!
        Please do try and follow the plot. It has already been pointed out that
        it was not the practice of the synod for Bishops to sign. The Ukaze was
        sent out on behalf of the Synod over the Secretary's signature.
        God bless / Fr Daniel

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS