[orthodox-synod] A prayer request

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2000
      I just spoke to my parish priest, Batushka Sergei, and he asks all pious Orthodox Christians to please pray for little 9-year old Nikita in Berlin, who was hit by a car 3 days ago. He is in a coma, but the doctors do not yet rule out recovery.
      He is the only son of his parents, who are very pious, and Batushka Sergei knows them from his former Parish and loves them very much.
      Please remember little Nikita in your prayers. I thank you.
      Yours in Christ
      Nikolaj
    • Nikolaj
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2000
          From: Nikolaj <Pravoslavie@...>

          SNIP

          > Please remember little Nikita in your prayers. I thank you.
          > Yours in Christ
          > Nikolaj

          SNIP
          Please forgive my not responding sooner..from first post we are praying for
          this child and his family. God keep and hear our prayers.

          love and peace
          Theodora in the mountains