Re: [orthodox-synod] FWD: Memory Eternal!

  • Fr. Anthony Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2005
      Priest Mark Gilstrap <gilstrap@...> wrote:

      >With true sorrow I must inform you that our brother in
      >Christ, Victor Cook, fell asleep in the Lord very early this
      >morning at Henry Hynes Hospice (St. Francis Hospital).

      Slava Bogu...I was with Victor on Monday and gave Holy Communion to
      him and his wife, Katherine, who was stricken with several strokes a
      number of years ago. They were constant Communicants of our parish in
      Oklahoma City from it's beginning, but were unable to journey here
      the last few years because of Katherine's condition.

      Fr. Anthony