Fr. Dmitri Dudko - one year since repose

  • Rev. Sergei Overt
    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 30, 2005
      Fr. Dmitry Dudko was one of the most well known priests in
      Russia for whom Russians in ROCOR prayed for
      in their *traditional ROCOR desire* for a religious renascence
      in their Russian suffering homeland during the late 1970's.
      His books and articles were published by our émigré press.
      He was commemorated in our parishes and was an exemplary
      priest in the Soviet Union, his photograph was on the
      cover of "Pravoslavnaiya Russ"!
      Let us now, not forget to say a prayer for his repose,
      commemorate him at proskomedia or perhaps serve a pannykhida.......
      He had an ideological influence on our Russian Orthodox Church Abroad.
      Vechnaiya pamyat'.

      (Russian language article with photographs)
      http://www.pravoslavie.ru/news/050630163135

    • DDD
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 4, 2005
        By the way, the word is "comprise," not "compromise." I hope this is just a typo, and that you were not taking a (subtle?) pot-shot at our bishops.

        --Dimitra

        nikitin
        <nikitinmike@y...> wrote:

        > How many bishops compromise the Synod?  There were no signatures on
        this Ukaze.

        Evlogeite!
        Please do try and follow the plot. It has already been pointed out that
        it was not the practice of the synod for Bishops to sign. The Ukaze was
        sent out on behalf of the Synod over the Secretary's signature.
        God bless / Fr Daniel

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS