[orthodox-synod] Christ is Born!!!

  • Ascension Monastery
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
      Christ is Born!!!

      GLORIFY HIM!

      Heaven and earth are united today,
      for Christ is born.
      Today has God come upon earth,
      and man gone up to heaven.
      Today for man's sake is seen in the flesh
      He Who by nature is invisible.
      Therefore let us also give glory and cry aloud to Him:
      Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace,
      which Thy coming has bestowed upon us, O Saviour:
      Glory to Thee!

      Lity for Vespers of the Nativity

      The Brotherhood of the Holy Cenobitic Monastery of the Glorious Ascension
      in Resaca, Gerogia,
      wish for you a peaceful and spiritually profitable Holy Season
      as we celebrate Our Saviour's Nativity in the Flesh
      and His Holy Baptism.
      Please remember us and our life and work in your prayers.

      Archimandrite Damian, Abbot
      Monastery of the Glorious Ascension
      http://www.monastery.org
      Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia
      P. O. Box 397
      Resaca, GA  30735-0397

      Please check out our new online catalogue at:

      Hierodeacon Maximos
      Ascension Monastery
      Russian Orthodox Church Abroad
      PO Box 397
      Resaca, GA 30735
      706-277-9442

    • janie pyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
        Friends, Family, Colleagues (and all the various
        combinations) This was something I thought I would
        pass along as Sarah and I look forward to the Nativity
        feast and the joyous celebration - love,
        Janie(Magdalena)

        http://messenger.yahoo.com