Re: Long Live Tsar Michael !!!

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 2, 2005
      Dear List,

      Prince Michael of Kent, son of George, Duke of Kent gave up his right
      to the throne in 1978 when he married the Roman Catholic Baroness
      Marie-Christine von Reibnitz of Bohemia. They have two children, Lord
      Frederick Windsor, born in 1979; and Lady Gabriella Windsor, born in
      1981.

      There was embarrassment in the Eighties when Princess Michael of
      Kent's father, Baron Gunther von Reibnitz, was exposed as a former
      Nazi party member and SS officer.

      " It was being speculated for over a year, but now it appears that
      Lady Gabriella Windsor, called Ella and 30th in line to the British
      throne, will marry Aatish Taseer, 24-year-old son of the columnist
      Tavleen Singh, soon. Prince and Princess Michael Kent will reportedly
      announce that their 23-year-old daughter is to marry Aatish early
      this year. The Prince and the Princess have no problem with Aatish
      who, although born of a Muslim father, is said to be a practising
      Sikh. In fact the Princess, who considers Aatish as one of the most
      handsome young man, once reportedly said she would have no objection
      if Prince Williams married a Muslim girl. .. [India Express Bureau]"

      http://desitalk.newsindia-times.com/2005/01/21/wedding-28top.html

      I wonder whether the Prince is not a bit too "open minded" to be a
      reasonable candidate for an orthodox throne.

      In God,

      <vladimir.kozyreff@s...> wrote:
      > Dear Roman,
      >
      > I discussed a few times on this forum the meaning of "do not judge"
      > and the necessity to judge for any Christian. Your message,
      however,
      > is a sum of condemnations and insults of the kind that we should
      > avoid and that is not expected from a historian, in my view.
      Briefly,
      > your message (whcih is more offensive than the ones you criticised)
      > says that some members of this List:
      >
      > 1. have disappointed you
      > 2. are below the expected level
      > 3. have shown dizzying lack of charity.
      > 4. are "vile" "Conspiracy theorists".
      > 5. are "foaming nationalists"
      > 6. are "angry juridictionalists".
      > 7. are a shame
      > 8. are forgetting basics and the fact that their correspondents
      > are made in the image of God.
      >
      > You add that you have tolerated the above with difficulty and that
      > the moderator has failed.
      >
      > Concerning your attacks which I felt directed at least in part to
      me,
      > I woulkd like to stress that:
      >
      > I am not vile in thinking that there are conspiracies (Vl Averky of
      > Syracuse spoke about them).
      >
      > I am not a foaming nationalist, but I love Russia.
      >
      > I am not an "angry juridictionalist", but I am sad at ROCOR's
      recent
      > evolution.
      >
      > The conversation about racial features on this List is unimportant.
      >
      > I would like to say the following about the Russian succession:
      Your