Pannykhida - English Text

  • Stephen/Στέφανος
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
      Christ is Risen!!!

      Does anyone know where I might download the ROCOR English translation of
      the Pannykhida??

      Also, please pray for the newly departed handmaiden of God, Goldie
      (Chryse), my grandmother! She was 91 years old, a fine and loving
      and devout woman! God grant her Paradise!

      Αιωνία αυτής η Μνήμη! Eternal be her Memory!

      Stephanos
    • Fr. Gregory Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        Christ is Risen!

        Don't know about downloading, but the text is printed in the Book of
        Commemorations, available from HTM and SJKP.

        In Christ Jesus,
        Fr. Gregory Williams

        The Saint John of Kronstadt Press
        The Haitian Orthodox Mission
        The Orthodox Church of the Annunciation/Agape Community
        1180 Orthodox Way
        Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA

        Catalog of books & recordings: www.sjkp.org
        Information on the Haitian Mission: www.orthodoxhaiti.org
        Information on Church of the Annunciation: www.annunciation.us

        Phone: (615) 536-5239
        FAX: (615) 536-5945
        E-mail: frgregory@...
      • pvgol@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
          Go to _www.fatheralexander.org_ (http://www.fatheralexander.org)

          Prayer and Sacraments in English:
          _http://www.fatheralexander.org/page10.htm_
          (http://www.fatheralexander.org/page10.htm)

          Prayers for the Dead:
          _http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/pannihida_e.htm_
          (http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/pannihida_e.htm)

          Pannihida in English and Slavonic:
          _http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/pannihida_r_e.htm_
          (http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/pannihida_r_e.htm)

          Pannihida on Radonitsa:
          _http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/radonitsa_panihida_r_e.htm_
          (http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/radonitsa_panihida_r_e.htm)

          Hope this helps.

        • Patrick Cumbie
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2005
            I ask your prayers for Matthew Ritchie, a 16-year old Melkite boy who was
            in an automobile accident and is now in a coma and also has pneumonia.

            Patrick Cumbie