Re: Patriarch poses with NKVD General: Stop it!

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Dear Michael,

      You write: "Red Square is sanctified by the church at its south end
      and by the chapel at its north entrance".

      Red square is desecrated by the "Mausoleum" and by the diabolic red
      pentagrams on the Kremlin's towers. Only relics of saints are kept in
      a shrine and not buried.

      The pretence to make peace between Satan and God is the main feature
      of present Russia. The MP is part of the plan. ROCOR will soon join.

      Guess whether this is a divine plan or a diabolic one, and guess
      whether this is leading Russia to salvation or perdition. Where is
      orthodoxy in this?

      In God,

      Vladimir Kozyreff

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Michael Tscheekar <misha@s...>
      wrote:
      > If the original poster of the message with this title and the link
      > the related photo was trying to inflame our passions by his
      demagoguery,
      > it worked: I'm hopping mad at his cavalier distortion of the
      reality in
      > the photo to provoke us and to denigrate the Patriarch.
      >
      > It's a photo of the national celebrations of Victory Day on the
      60th
      > anniversary of the end of World War II. The photo shows veterans
      of the
      > war proudly wearing their military medals--a Victory Day
      tradition.
      > It's a civic occasion when the Patriarch and the President and all
      those
      > in authority would be expected to gather to commemorate the
      occasion
      > (much as our own hierarchs appear at civic occasions such as the
      > inauguration of a president or a memorial at the site of the World
      Trade