4th All-diaspora Assembly

  • David Moser
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      > Epistle of the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of
      > Russia

      > The Synod of Bishops feels that the time has come to convene the IV
      > All-Diaspora Council (Sobor) of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of
      > Russia, with the participation of the clergy and laity,
      > The main questions to be considered by the All-Diaspora Council are:
      >
      > 1. The matter of establishing normal relations between the Churches in
      > Russia and abroad, and
      >
      > 2. The missions and service of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of
      > Russia in the contemporary world.

      > The Synod of Bishops calls upon the clergymen and flock of the Russian
      > Orthodox Church Outside of Russia to participate in the pre-Council
      > process,...<

      I am actively soliciting any and all opinions, comments or suggestions
      regarding these issues. Please use this group:
      for your submissions. This is not a discussion group - it is simply a tool
      for collecting these suggestions.

      V Rev David Moser
      Boise, ID
      homilies: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/propoved/