[orthodox-synod] Missing Days, Not Brains!

  • Mark Markish
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 1999
      Dear Fr. David,

      > I'm sorry to have posted the erroneous information.

      No, no, no: no one is blaming you (except maybe you-know-who, but they
      are always blaming someone, so there ain't much we can do about it,
      anyway).

      This is an important element of modern culture, and those who are
      behind it are certainly well-intended, albeit seriously misguided.
      Orthodox believers must be informed.

      Likewise, the XXI century is allegedly arriving a year ahead of its
      arithmetical schedule simply to boost retail sales and enhance
      political circus.

      Glory be to our God.