Re: Orthodoxy-Masonic-Jewish Lobby

  • David Stavro
    Message 1 of 10 , May 26, 2005
      Dear List: During the last few communications some
      interesting thoughts emerged, square bracketed, which
      necessitated my humble response in between.

      Thanks and best wishes,

      Stavro.

      [Monarchies fall when kings cease to be prisoners of
      their duty to God and to their people. Peoples fall
      when they kill their monarch and leave God].

      Response: Why monarchies? Is there a charter binding
      monarchies to the Logos? People deposing corrupt
      monarchies does NOT necessarily imply �leaving� the
      Logos?

      ["In our days, Western democracies have tamed kings.
      This is the effect of the American, French and
      "Russian" revolutions inspired by the enlightenment].

      Response: The genesis of a revolution is: imbalanced
      distribution of societal wealth to those who toiled to
      extract it from nature. At the moment �Nature� is
      too polluted and intoxicated that not much of it left
      to extract to cover the necessities of our increasing
      population. Thus, more human aggression is expected.
      To evade it the Church ought to promote the principals
      of the first "commune" of the Fisher man and the
      equality of living in the peaceful spirit as in
      Orthodox monasteries.

      [Monarchies and churches will be tolerated only if
      submissive to the Masonic State]."

      Response: Masonic state and Jewish lobby? Please
      provide me with address, telephone and fax numbers,
      email address, names of president and members of
      Masonic state and Jewish Lobby to BELIEVE it. Most
      likely, either is an excellent excuse to hang our
      troubles on to achieve some self-satisfaction for our
      failure to solve certain dilemmas either because we
      are unwilling or unable to face realities and deal
      with its right coordinates.

      [Yes it is true that it is due to these revolutions
      that we have either 'tamed' or no kings nowadays. But
      these revolutions are only outward expressions of an
      inner revolution that was occurring in the west for
      many centuries before. And basically this inner
      revolution was self-will set up as the governing value
      of the Church & society. Self-will however does not
      only have one face or political stripe-
      it poses and disguises itself under many masks].

      Response: One obvious conclusion; the outcome of these
      revolutions to liberate brains and achieve equality of
      humans ensured is the present scientific, medical and
      communications progress, man landing on moon, etc.,
      vis-�-vis the nomads who may have the oil-wealth but
      are unable to dress their mental frame working to the
      progressive values of revolutions, thus Failed to
      impact the progress of civilization or the Orthodox
      knowledge of the Logos.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • vkozyreff
      Message 2 of 10 , May 26, 2005
        Dear Stavro,

        You write: "Response: The genesis of a revolution is: imbalanced
        distribution of societal wealth to those who toiled etc."

        It seems to me that you are rather self-confident. Some research
        however has shown that the origin of revolutions might not be what
        you think it is.

        The beauty of research is that it always shows that things are never
        exactly as we imagined. Please see message 12739.

        It would be naive to believe that conspirations do not exist. Below
        are some of the addresses that you request.

        In God,

        Vladimir Kozyreff

        The Council on Foreign Relations is the U.S. branch of the
        Illuminati, its British counterpart being the Royal Institute of
        International Affairs. Both are outgrowths of the Round Table
        conceived by Cecil Rhodes for the establishment of a future world
        government dominated by Britain and the U.S.

        Visit the CFR's own web server at http://www.foreignrelations.org or
        email them at communications@.... Note that CFR also stands
        for "Code of Federal Regulations," the counterpart to the US Code,
        and to the uninitiated this can at times be confusing.

        Also, visit the Royal Institute for International Affairs, one of the
        CFR's sister organizations, on their web server at
        http://www.riia.org or email them at contact@.... The links page
        maintained by the RIIA is quite extensive.

        Visit the Trilateral Commission's own web server at
        http://www.trilateral.org/, or email them at trilat@....

        Visit the Council of the Americas, founded in 1965 "by David
        Rockefeller and a group of like-minded business people." It claims to
        be "the leading U.S. business organization dedicated to promoting
        regional economic integration, open markets, free trade, and
        investment, and the rule of law throughout the Western Hemisphere."
        They state that "membership has grown to over 240 firms with
        interests and investments in Latin America. Member firms include
        manufacturing, natural resources, technology, communications,
        banking, financial services, and law firms." The COA appears to have
        been instrumental in enactment and defense of NAFTA. Email them at
        Webmaster@....

        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, David Stavro <stavro369@y...>

      • vkozyreff
        Message 3 of 10 , May 26, 2005
          Dear Stavro,

          Regarding monarchy (and other questions), let me mention a
          conversation between a dear friend of mine and a priest, that took
          place a few days ago, and which was reported to me as follows:

          "I told father B how saddened we were by the lack of union in our
          church, and how dificult it was to explain it to outside people. I
          said that a little more authority in the Orthodox Church would help.

          Father B immediately replied: "Yes, there would be less schisms in
          the Orthodox Church, but God has created us with the liberty to
          follow or not to follow the truth. The danger with a centralized
          authority is that the entirety of the Church might fall into error.
          Our freedom is a kind of guarantee of choice in deciding where the
          truth is and where the error is".

          When I told him about the danger of turning protestant, he
          immediately replied again: "Any individual may not interpret as he
          chooses to. The freedom to choose is there, but one must choose with
          discernment, referring to the Holy Fathers, to the tradition and to
          our bishops for guidance in the quest of the truth. This is how one
          does not fall into protestantism".

          Let me kindly remark that your comments resemble more intellectual,
          western reasonings and American masonic culture ("And because America
          rebelled against the King of England; Americans in particular have no
          sympathy for the idea of Monarchy. Indeed, it is almost a sacred
          tradition to applaud any nation that "comes to its senses" and
          overthrows its king"), than references to the orthodox tradition.

          In addition, they seem even not to be right from the scientific point
          of view, as far as the origin of revolutions, for indstance.

          How can you say: "which necessitated my humble response"?

          In God,

          Vladimir Kozyreff

          « As in the beginning of Holy Russia, so at the end: it pleased God
          to reveal Himself to the Russian people through the innocent
          suffering of Saints Boris and Gleb; now, in these latter times, He
          has again unveiled Himself through the purifying suffering of a Tsar,
          the Anointed of God and supreme Protector of Christ's Church in
          Russia, Nicholas II.

          Western writers do not understand Orthodox monarchy. And because
          America rebelled against the King of England; Americans in particular
          have no sympathy for the idea of Monarchy. Indeed! , it is almost a
          sacred tradition to applaud any nation that "comes to its senses" and
          overthrows its king! The Tsars of Russia are viewed in this same man-
          centered rather than God-centered light.But; in Orthodox Russia there
          once existed a society composed not of "church and state" (such as
          existed in medieval Europe) but of "government and priesthood"-a holy
          commonwealth.

          The Tsar was never placed outside the Church or "above the law," but
          always within the Church and subject to the law of Christ. He was
          very much the "servant of the Gospel": he was required to live by it
          and rule by it in order to be worthy of the blessings of God upon
          himself, his family, and his nation. Such a righteous Father to his
          people was the last Tsar, Nicholas II.

          The last great prophet of Holy Russia, St. John of Kronstadt, who
          clearly foresaw the approaching catastrophe, repeatedly exhorted his
          countrymen to repent and return to their former piety and support
          their God-anointed ruler or face untold disaster, both here and in
          the world to come".

          http://www.rocor.org.au/stjohntheforerunnerchurch/articles/way-
          nicholas.html

          wrote:
          > Dear List: During the last few communications some
          > interesting thoughts emerged, square bracketed, which
          > necessitated my humble response in between.
          >
          > Thanks and best wishes,
          >
          > Stavro.
          >

          > [Monarchies fall when kings cease to be prisoners of
          > their duty to God and to their people. Peoples fall
          > when they kill their monarch and leave God].
          >

          > Response: Why monarchies? Is there a charter binding
          > monarchies to the Logos? People deposing corrupt
          > monarchies does NOT necessarily imply "leaving" the
          > Logos?
          >

          > ["In our days, Western democracies have tamed kings.
          > This is the effect of the American, French and
          > "Russian" revolutions inspired by the enlightenment].
          >

          > Response: The genesis of a revolution is: imbalanced
          > distribution of societal wealth to those who toiled to
          > extract it from nature. At the moment "Nature" is
          > too polluted and intoxicated that not much of it left
          > to extract to cover the necessities of our increasing
          > population. Thus, more human aggression is expected.
          > To evade it the Church ought to promote the principals
          > of the first "commune" of the Fisher man and the
          > equality of living in the peaceful spirit as in
          > Orthodox monasteries.
          >

          > [Monarchies and churches will be tolerated only if
          > submissive to the Masonic State]."
          >

          > Response: Masonic state and Jewish lobby? Please
          > provide me with address, telephone and fax numbers,
          > email address, names of president and members of
          > Masonic state and Jewish Lobby to BELIEVE it. Most
          > likely, either is an excellent excuse to hang our
          > troubles on to achieve some self-satisfaction for our
          > failure to solve certain dilemmas either because we
          > are unwilling or unable to face realities and deal
          > with its right coordinates.
          >

          > [Yes it is true that it is due to these revolutions
          > that we have either 'tamed' or no kings nowadays. But
          > these revolutions are only outward expressions of an
          > inner revolution that was occurring in the west for
          > many centuries before. And basically this inner
          > revolution was self-will set up as the governing value
          > of the Church & society. Self-will however does not
          > only have one face or political stripe-
          > it poses and disguises itself under many masks].
          >

          > Response: One obvious conclusion; the outcome of these
          > revolutions to liberate brains and achieve equality of
          > humans ensured is the present scientific, medical and
          > communications progress, man landing on moon, etc.,
          > vis-à-vis the nomads who may have the oil-wealth but
          > are unable to dress their mental frame working to the
          > progressive values of revolutions, thus Failed to
          > impact the progress of civilization or the Orthodox
          > knowledge of the Logos.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • frraphver
          Message 4 of 10 , May 26, 2005
            Vladimir,
            Would you be able to epalin to us what the above title you have
            written- Orthodoxy-Masonic-Jewish Lobby- means?
            In Christ- Fr Raphael Vereshack

          • frraphver
            Message 5 of 10 , May 26, 2005
              Vladimir,
              Would you be able to explain to us what the above title you have
              <vladimir.kozyreff@s...> wrote:
> [...]
              > >

              > > [Yes it is true that it is due to these revolutions
              > > that we have either 'tamed' or no kings nowadays. But
              > > these revolutions are only outward expressions of an
              > > inner revolution that was occurring in the west for
              > > many centuries before. And basically this inner
              > > revolution was self-will set up as the governing value
              > > of the Church & society. Self-will however does not
              > > only have one face or political stripe-
              > > it poses and disguises itself under many masks].
              > >

              > > Response: One obvious conclusion; the outcome of these
              > > revolutions to liberate brains and achieve equality of
              > > humans ensured is the present scientific, medical and
              > > communications progress, man landing on moon, etc.,
              > > vis-à-vis the nomads who may have the oil-wealth but
              > > are unable to dress their mental frame working to the
              > > progressive values of revolutions, thus Failed to
              > > impact the progress of civilization or the Orthodox

            • David Stavro
              Message 6 of 10 , May 26, 2005
                Hello Father Raphael Vereshack:

                It is me, Stavro, who used the title of the subject
                under discussion "Orthodoxy-Masonic-Jewish Lobby" to
                inquire into the influence of Jewish Lobby and
                Mason-ism, if there is any, on Orthodoxy and its
                treasured traditions.

                Apologies if confused you.

                Regards,

                Stavro.

                === message truncated ===

                http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
              • David Stavro
                Message 7 of 10 , May 26, 2005
                  Dear Vladimir:

                  You kindly referred me to a wealth of interesting
                  references. Thanks. It will take some time to read and
                  comprehend it. Please allow me few weeks to respond.

                  Thanks and best wishes,

                  Stavro

                • frraphver
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 27, 2005
                    Well then I ask Vladimir's forgiveness for any offense I may have
                    caused by my question.

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 27, 2005
                      Dear Father Raphael, bless.

                      Please do not ask me pardon: you have not offended me. Let me ask
                      your forgiveness myself, however, for the tone that I have sometimes
                      used with you in our past discussions.

                      In God,

                      Vladimir Kozyreff

                      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "frraphver" <frraphver@s...>

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 27, 2005
                        No harm is done Father. Your question is a valid one
                        which requires a satisfactory answer.

                        Regards.

                        Stavro.