[orthodox-synod] Re: "Nikolaj"

  • Fr David C Straut
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 1999
      Dear Nikolaj,

      Whatever you did worked for me! Now I just hope everyone who was reading
      you clearly already still is reading you. I remain

      Yours in Christ,

      Fr David C. Straut
      The Orthodox Church of Saint Elizabeth the New-Martyr (ROCOR)
      88 Eastern Avenue
      Somerville, New Jersey 08876
      (908) 203-1252

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!