St Seraphim Camp Registration Begins

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      St Seraphim Camp Registration Begins

      http://www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws/english/index.html

      With the blessing of His Eminence Metropolitan Laurus, registration has
      begun for St Seraphim Camp, to be held this year in the Pocono Mountains of
      Pennsylvania. Orthodox summer camps for Russian children have long existed,
      but another generation is growing in our Russian Church Abroad: the
      children of those Americans who converted to Orthodoxy and have been
      members of our Church, and also those Russian children who do not speak
      their mother tongue. The program of St Seraphim Camp, for this reason, is
      conducted in English.

      For further information, visit: www.orthodoxinfo.biz