2005 Bilingual Wall Calendars.......

  • Stephen/Στέφανος
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2005
      Christ is Risen!
      Χριστός Ανέστη!
      Христос Bockpece!
      Kriste Aghsdga!

      Brethren,

      I usually receive the ROCOR bilingual wall calendar each year from the
      Fund for Assistance, and in return I send them a donation. This year
      I never received one, and thought that with all the trouble going on in
      the Synod (between the unionists and the non-unionists), that they
      didn't print any this year. Then I saw one on the wall at my parish.

      Does anyone know where I might order one from?

      Stephanos
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2005
        > Kriste Aghsdga!

        JRS: Djeshmaritad Aghdga!

        Voistinu Voskrese!

        > I usually receive the ROCOR bilingual wall calendar each year from the
        > Fund for Assistance, and in return I send them a donation. This year
        > I never received one, and thought that with all the trouble going on in
        > the Synod (between the unionists and the non-unionists), that they
        > didn't print any this year. Then I saw one on the wall at my parish.
        >
        > Does anyone know where I might order one from?

        JRS: Holy Trinity parish in Astoria, NY.
      • Fr. Alexis Duncan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2005
          Stephanos,

          Indeed He is Risen!

          We have them in our bookstore if you would like one.

          Fr. Alexis Duncan
          Joy of All Who Sorrow Russian Orthodox Church
          Atlanta, GA
          www.orthodoxinfo.biz