Liturgical Goods and Vesture

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      Christ is risen !

      Greetings all !

      I had previously announced a buying trip to Russia during Great Lent. This never came about for numerous reasons. I will be making that trip during the next month and a half.

      If anyone is looking to purchase; deacon's, priest's, altar servers vestments please let me know. I prefer not to buy podriasi (cassocks) due to the complications involved. If there is anything else in the way of liturgical goods (fabric, censer, hand cross, etc.) please contact me as soon as possible.

      I will require a deposit before leaving. All sales proceeds go to beautify our church.

      Thank you for your indulgence. A most joyous Pascha to all !

      Father Basil Grisel