Stratford Russian Festival 6/11 (n.s.), y'all come!

  • matanna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Christ is risen!

      St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, One Honeyspot Road Stratford,
      will have its Russian Festival on Saturday, June 11,
      (n.s.) from 10-4. The festival will feature Russian food,
      crafts, books and music as well as plants, baked goods, and products by
      local artisans and vendors. Admission is free. The event will take place rain or
      shine. While in the past this event has stretched over two days, this year we
      are experimenting with just one day, so please come that Saturday!

      This is an excellent opportunity to expand ones Orthodox library and music
      collection as well as a chance to meet other Orthodox and enjoy great food. We
      hope to see you all there. The church is located at One Honeyspot Road in
      Stratford, just off exit 31 of I-95. (Those taking I-95 South, turn right at
      the end of the ramp, those taking I-95 North, go under the freeway to the
      church, which is unmistakable. When there are no leaves, you can see the cupolas
      from the highway.)

      Vendor space is still available at $25 per spot. Contact _matanna@..._
      (mailto:matanna@...) for more information.