Retraction

  • Fr. Stephen Fraser
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      It has been brought to my attention that I was not
      correct in my belief that ecumenism is not the heresy
      of heresies. The Holy Synod of the G.O.C. definitely
      teaches, I am told, that ecumenism ~is~ considered
      to be the heresy of heresies.

      It is not my intention to misrepresent the Holy Synod.
      I certainly strive to stand apart from anything that
      reflects unfavorably on the bishops or faithful of
      the Church.

      In Christ,
      Fr. Stephen