Re: [orthodox-synod] Greek Catholic or Greek Orthodox?

  • rdsieckmann
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2005
      Could you please clarify this for me:

      The Patriarch of Moscow put everything into the right prespective.The
      Ecumenical Patriarch is making up for all the Orthodox ! So...no need for more
      Orthodox there ! !
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2005
        In a message dated 4/8/2005 11:01:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        diane59@... writes:

        The Patriarch of Moscow put everything into the right prespective.The
        Ecumenical Patriarch is making up for all the Orthodox ! So...no need for
        more
        Orthodox there ! !

        Too complicated...it goes back a thousand something years.
        Better keep a safety distance !
        In Christ,
        Melpomeni Mari.