RocorNews LiveJournal blog

  • gene703
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      Does anyone know who the publishers are ? They put out rather eclectic mix of news items under their own headlines. Are they friends of ROCOR ? I can't figure'em out.

      this is their address http://www.livejournal.com/users/rocornews/

    • (matushka) Ann Lardas
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
        Whoever it is, he or she goes to considerable lengths to avoid
        identification, using a yahoo address for which there is no profile.

        My rule of thumb is that it's better not to read things that no one
        will stand by. Just because someone has "rocor" in their address
        doesn't mean that its use is authorized by the bishops.
      • Vicent Petrescu
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
          Hi Gene:

          Those are public info about who owns that domain:
          Registrant:
          Danga Interactive, Inc.
          PMB 133
          17675 SW Farmington Rd.
          Aloha, OR 97007
          US

          Domain Name: LIVEJOURNAL.COM

          Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
          Fitzpatrick, Brad brad@...
          Danga Interactive, inc.
          PMB 133
          17675 SW Farmington Rd.
          Beaverton, OR 97007
          US
          (503) 345-9575 fax: 123 123 1234

          Record expires on 15-Apr-2008.
          Record created on 15-Apr-1999.
          Database last updated on 9-Apr-2005 23:57:37 EDT.

          Domain servers in listed order:

          NS1.DANGA.COM 66.150.15.140
          NS1.WARPED.NET 66.7.161.11

          Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

          As you can see they have a phone# listed.

          Hope this helps.

          Vicent