ROYC new book

  • Irene Dutikow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Dear friends of the Russian Orthodox Youth Committee,
      We have a new book coming out next week for Easter. This edition of THE GOSPELS OF JESUS CHRIST is a collection of the words spoken by our Saviour and recorded in the Gospels. This unique and useful work was prepared by the well-known church writer Vladimir Rusak. The reader will find especially beneficial the arrangement of the Saviour's sayings under various spiritual catagories.
      We hope that our reader will find the present collection of the words of Christ, with Russian and English parallel text, both beneficial and handy for reading in the fast-paced conditions of contemporary life.

      The book, including shipping and handling, costs $15.00USD.
      There is discount for churches and book stores.

      Please send in your order via e-mail or directly to our office.

      ROYC
      38-08 Astoria Blvd.
      Astoria, NY 11103

      Thank you,