Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayers requested

  • Rev Fr Mark Gilstrap
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2005
      Forwarded message from Parish Council President of St Basils:

      =============

      At 3:15 CST on Thur 24 March, Matushka Kathrine called to say that they were
      about to restart the heart. Surgery prep started at 10AM.

      The heart valve surgery went well, and was a repair rather than a
      replacement.

      Two minor bypasses were also done.

      Feel free to share the good news.

      Thank you.

      Michael Orlando
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2005
        Dear Fr. Mark,

        Father, bless!
        Thank you for keeping us posted. I'm so relieved that they could do a
        repair rather than replacement. Fr. Martin is very much in our hearts
        and prayers, as is Matushka Catherine who suffers with him. What a
        start for Lent!

        In Christ,
        Matushka Ann Lardas