[orthodox-synod] my e-mail address, More

  • Mark Markish
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 1999
      I have invited requests for _The Point of the Needle_ review, but for
      some reason my e-mail address turned out uncorrect (or corrupted
      maliciously...)

      It is mmarkish@...

      Hope this time it will show up right.

      Also, the article by Mr. Athitakis about "Christ the Savior
      Brotherhood" is very edifying; even though, by virtue of his last name,
      he ought to have better and clearer idea of the Church, his piece gives
      a very good picture of what the modern world makes of Orthodoxy. It is
      a good reading for every Orthodox missionary, that is, for every
      believer.