Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: lack of civility HOLD BACK ORTHODOX CHURCH REUNION :-)

  • gene703
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2005
      I detect certain testiness here, kato_ny, deacon T please please please, we are amongst out own here, this is a ROCOR list, there is no need for such hostility. This is so typical of all recent Unification debates. Can't we have a civilized, anglo style debate on the subject of, say

      UNITING WITH THE RED CHURCH versus PARTICIPATING IN DIALOG WITH MP

      :-)

      kato_ny <kato_ny@...> wrote:

      <and cracked your head>

      ...is not such a kind thing to read from a deacon... For that matter a Deacon who signs his name on yahoo as Dimitri G Temidis...now who has cracked his heads open for the interest in uniting with the red church? Nice to hear from you...

      Kato

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Dimitri G Temidis
      <dtemidis@o...> wrote:

      Dear Kato:

      It seems one may say that you are "on the fence" when it comes to ROCOR's participation in dialogue. I find that it is clear that you have fallen off the fence and cracked your head. Based on what you post, what still remains to be seen is to which side you have fallen....

      dyakon dimitri temidis

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? �Click Here to meet a Girl
      And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
      And Change His Life Learn More