Manduke Family Update

  • Olga
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 2:53 PM
      I have had several enquiries concerning the status of the Manduke
      family.

      Things are still very, very, difficult for them financially.

      Please remember Alexei, 3; Stephan, 11; Philip, 15; Matushka Natasha
      and Father Nikolai in your prayers particularly as the Lenten season
      approaches.

      Of course, any other assistance would also be most appreciated.

      In Christ,
      Olga Cherrin