More about that site

  • (matushka) Ann Lardas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 11:12 AM
      It seems that the site to which I would not refer people has posted
      several testimonies against the wishes of the author and has refused
      to take them down. The site has an information protected registration
      through some Hong Kong firm. Something is not very nice about all
      this.

      I'm all for protecting people.
      But the hallmark of Christianity is openness and truth. Our yeah
      should be a yeah, our nay should be a nay, we should post things
      under our own names and not be afraid.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 1:45 PM
        Matushka Lardas wrote:

        > It seems that the site to which I would not refer people has posted
        > several testimonies against the wishes of the author and has refused
        > to take them down. The site has an information protected registration
        > through some Hong Kong firm. Something is not very nice about all
        > this.

        JRS: I had a look at the site, and was convinced at once who is behind it.

        It contains a statement to the effect that "although ROCOR and ROAC are at odds on other
        matters, they are completely in agreement about this".

        To me, that statement -- taken together with some other details -- means that this is the
        work of Bishop Gregory of Colorado.