Small Church plans

  • slavipodvizhnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 6:44 PM
      Does anyone have any photos, or even better, plans or blueprints for
      a small Russian style Church or Chapel? I have been contemplating
      having a small chapel erected (capacity no more than 20-25) dedicated
      to the Donskaya Mother of God. All my sources are for Churches much
      too large and my architects don't have a clue. Any assistance would
      be greatly appreciated.
      Alexandr