Agreement with others

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Dear List,

      I have read the quotation below on another forum, which is known by
      many of you. I have thus no merit in finding it.

      I think however it is particularly appropriate to think of it when
      the desire to unite is great and solutions for long standing
      disagreements are being negotiated.

      Let me share it with you as others have shared it with me.

      In God,

      Vladimir Kozyreff

      "Beware, therefore, lest in your desire to keep agreement with
      others, you transgress your agreements with God."

      Saint Basil the Great