vestments from Russia

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Dear friends in Christ,

      I am asking if anyone has a sincere interest in placing an order for vestments of any kind, please contact me as soon as possible. I know how slowly things can work in regular parish life and would like to help in these matters as much as possible. I am finalizing plans now for my next trip to Russia in early April and I wish to have anything needed ready and waiting when I get there. If anyone wishes to special order items there will just be enough time to place an advance order and have it ready to pick up.

      Please contact me so that we can work out details and get things moving. I appreciate your support and hope to serve your needs in the future.

      In Christ,

      Father Basil Grisel
      Holy New Martyrs Bookstore
      Norwich, CT