Re: [orthodox-synod] Thank God looks like this nightmare...

  • Nicholas Steblez
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Dear Fr. Victor,

      It seems to me that this is not some issue to be discussed and resolved but, rather, an indication of a mindset that seems to have changed not at all from that of the MP that we all came to know and love over all these many, many years. In all sincerety I ask, what will it take before the alarm bells start ringing?

      In Christ,

      The unworthy servant of God,

      Nicholas Steblez

      frvboldewskul@... wrote:
      ...However, what he did say is legitimate grounds
      calling for clarification and working through the question. The issue of
      parishes and clergy under ROCOR is from any canonical perspective problematic, which
      has caused subtle divisions within our Church for over a decade. I do believe
      that these remaining issues will be mutually resolved soon.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? �Click Here to meet a Girl
      And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
      And Change His Life Learn More